These Tech Notes provide additional information that is not contained in the printed documentation. You may also be interested in our Tutorials. Check back here from time to time for updates!
If you have an idea for a Tech Note, please let us know. We will be happy to post it, giving you full credit.
- Solutions to Common Problems
- Compatibility with other versions of BASIC
- Emulators and Simulators
- Using Smart Device Sensors
- Ajax made Simple
- Responsive Design made Simple
- Using the PhoneGap API: Device, Camera, Contacts, Barcodes
- Using the PhoneGap API: Pushwoosh
- Files: Using SQLite to save data
- SQLite Reference
- ToolBox Files
- How to run fullscreen in an Android Chrome app
- Using Google Glass
- NoSQL databases: good option for WebApp development
- Using the Google Drive API
- Using GitHub for version control and more!
- Internationalization (i18n) - have your app run in different languages
- Validation - check the data on your form automatically
- Web Sharing - Pass information to another app using native API
Distributing your App
- Distributing your App
- Web Apps Compared to PhoneGap Apps
- Using PhoneGap to create an iOS App
- Submitting to the iOS App Store
- Using PhoneGap to create an Android APK
- Submitting to the Google Play and Amazon Stores
- Using the PhoneGap CLI
- Using Node and Electron to build Desktop Apps
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
These are the notes for our 4 day course. It assumes the trainees have a programming background. You can follow through the course notes and lab sessions on your own: if you would like on site training please contact us for details.